This website collects personal data necessary for the management and maintenance of some of our services.
Please note that THE WEBSITE OWNER (Data controller) complies with the Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter LOPD), the EU Regulation 2016/679, on General Data Protection (hereinafter GDPR) and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the proper use and processing of the user’s personal data.
IDENTITY OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Company Name: CHEMIR, S.A.
- Trademark: CHEMIR
- Address: Carrer del Treball, 58-bis – 08019 BARCELONA
- VAT NUMBER: A08829483
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
Your personal data shall be used for the generic purpose of management and control of the business relationship established and specifically:
- To manage the users’ full access and proper use of services and/or products.
- To communicate with users in response to incidences, requests, comments and questions made through the services and/or products, as well as contact forms on our website (including e-mails and/or phone calls).
- To provide, update, maintain and protect services and/or products and activities.
- To offer new services and/or products, special offers or upgrades.
- When appropriate, to manage personnel selection processes in employee and/or collaborator selection processes.
- Communications: We may send you e-mails, messages and other communications regarding services and/or products, technical issues and changes to them. These communications are considered part of the services and/or products and you may not reject them.
- Commercial Communications (Marketing): We may use your information to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to conduct surveys, obtain your opinion on the service provided, and occasionally, to notify you of changes, important developments of services and/or products, offers and/or promotions of our services and/or products or of third parties related to us. These commercial offers shall be, in any case, expressly and separately authorised by the user, who can revoke at any time their consent to receive these notifications using the procedure implemented to that effect, or from the preferences in the client account.
We shall not process your personal data for any other purpose beyond those described above unless imposed by law or in the event of legal requirement.
TERM OF CONSERVATION
The personal data provided shall be kept and processed as long as the relationship for the provision of services and/or products is maintained, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising your rights with regard to data protection (access, rectification, erasure, opposition, limitation, portability and not being subject to automated individual decisions).
The personal data of parties interested in receiving information on services and/or products shall remain in the system indefinitely until the data subject requests its deletion.
LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING
CHEMIR S.A. processes your personal data in accordance with the following two (2) legal bases: Consent of the data subject (1) and legitimate interest (2).
1.- The consent of the data subject, given for the purposes described above, which shall be requested:
- Before their data is processed,
- In the client registration process or,
- When sending company communications
The requests for information that are sent us require the data subject to voluntarily provide us with the data necessary to be able to help them or provide them with services and/or products. However, the data subject may freely refuse to provide us with such data or, subsequently, revoke the consent previously given to process their data, although this refusal shall mean that it shall be impossible for us to deal with their request.
2.- CHEMIR S.A. legitimate interest of maintaining and fostering its clients’ and/or users’ loyalty and to better address their previously expressed expectations or interests, e.g.: improving products, managing requests, queries or complaints, offering similar products to those contracted, informing about promotions, etc., without prejudice to the fulfilment by CHEMIR S.A. of the rest of the obligations relating to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means.
CHEMIR S.A. understands that, by providing such data, the data subject guarantees and is responsible for confirming that they are truthful, up to date and accurate, and expressly accepts and consents to its processing for the purposes described above.
RECIPIENTS OF TRANSFERS
In general, CHEMIR S.A. shall not transfer your personal data to third parties unless we are legally required to do so or you have expressly authorised us to do so when using our services and/or products.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
The data protection regulations let you exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, erasure (‘right to be forgotten’), processing limitation, portability and not to be the object of individualised decisions:
- Right of access: It lets the data subject know and obtain information about their personal data being processed.
- Right of rectification: It lets the data subject correct errors, modify data that are inaccurate or incomplete, and ensure the accuracy of their personal data.
- Right of erasure: It lets the data subject request the elimination of the data being processed when they are no longer necessary for the execution or provision of the service.
- Right of opposition: It lets the data subject to have the option that the processing of their personal data or their cessation is not carried out, unless in case of legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims, in which case we shall keep them blocked during the relevant period.
- Right to object to the sending of advertising: Data subjects may object to the sending of commercial communications. In that case, they may revoke their consent to receive these notifications at any time.
- Processing limitation: In certain circumstances, data subjects may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they shall only be kept for the purpose of filing or defending claims.
- Data Portability: Data subjects may request to receive the data concerning them that they have provided to us or, where technically possible, to be sent to another data controller of their choice, in a structured format for common use and mechanical reading.
- Right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions (including profiling): The right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing which has consequences or has a significant impact.
- Possibility of withdrawing consent: The data subject has the right to withdraw at any time the consent given, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given at the time of providing their data.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us through the contact details that appear on ‘Identity of the person responsible for processing your personal data’, including the following information: Name and surname, ID number, postal address and e-mail contact, indicating the right type and specifying its conditions.
Possibility of filing a complaint to the Control Authority: CHEMIR S.A. also informs you of your right to file a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) if you consider the processing not to comply with current regulations.
- Preservation of certain data: CHEMIR S.A. informs that, in compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of 18 October, on the conservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks, it must retain and conserve certain traffic data generated during the development of communications with the aim of transferring them to legitimate authorities, when the legal circumstances provided for therein concur.
- Logged data: Our servers automatically collect information when the user uses the web services. This log data can include the IP address, the identification of the device from which the products are accessed, the operating system, the configuration of the device.
- Security measure: Furthermore, you are informed that THE WEBSITE OWNER (Data controller) has implemented the technical and organisational security measures necessary to ensure your personal data’s security and prevent alteration, loss and unauthorised access and/or processing, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment. Additional measures have also been put in place to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of information in their organisation. Continually maintaining supervision, control and evaluation of processes to ensure respect for data privacy.