The management of CHEMIR SA, a company that sells and distributes raw materials for the cosmetic, pharmaceutical and veterinary industries, aware of the nature and characteristics of the markets in which it operates, in order to consolidate its presence in the market as a supplies and services company, and to demonstrate its commitment to the development and implementation of a system of Quality management based on the UNE-EN-ISO 9001: 2015 STANDARD, establishes a quality policy that is expressed in the following points:
- ASSUME THE COMMITMENT TO COMPLY WITH THE LEGISLATION AND REGULATIONS APPLICABLE TO ITS ACTIVITIES; Commission Regulation (EU) Nº 1203/2009 concerning cosmetic products; Regulation (EC) Nº 1907/2006 concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemical (REACH); Regulation (EC) Nº 1272/2008 concerning Classification, Labelling and Packaging of substances and mixtures; Directive 2008/68/EC concerning the inland transport of dangerous goods AND WITH HOW MANY REQUIREMENTS YOU SUBSCRIBE.
- PURSUE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT OF THE GLOBAL PERFORMANCE OF THE ORGANIZATION, ALLOCATING THE NECESSARY RESOURCES AND USING THE MOST APPROPRIATE FORMULAS TO ENSURE THE PARTICIPATION OF PEOPLE IN THE ORGANIZATION.
- PROMOTE THE CONTINUING TRAINING OF PEOPLE IN THE ORGANIZATION.
- SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF YOUR CUSTOMERS.
- CREATE EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION CHANNELS WITH INTERESTED PARTIES, AND TAKE THEIR EXPECTATIONS INTO CONSIDERATION.
- ENSURE THE MAXIMUM WORKPLACE HEALTH AND SAFETY CONDITIONS FOR ALL PEOPLE IN THE ORGANIZATION, PURSUING THEIR SATISFACTION.
The quality management system of CHEMIR S.A. has been developed and implemented under the supervision of the Management, with its full support.
The Quality Manual and all the documented information that develop it constitute the documentary base that supports it.
Sant Boi de Llobregat, January 10, 2.022